Using staffing agencies to help select just the perfect brand ambassadors to represent your brand through can be overwhelming. In today’s internet world we rely hugely on screening and hiring through computer screens.
Staffing agencies are hired to bridge the gap between event needs and the perfect brand ambassadors for the job.
Very rarely do agencies and clients get a chance to meet with event staff in person prior to an event.
To effectively use staffing agencies, as a client representative, you must be able to specify exactly what you are looking for in your brand ambassadors.
There are 5 requirements a candidate should meet in order to be considered as a brand ambassador at your promotional event.
Brand Ambassadors – Requirements
1. Professional – Individuals who are reliable, punctual, well-spoken and good communicators hit all the marks for the type of person you want as one of your brand ambassadors
2. Personality – Outgoing, approachable and enthusiastic people possess the energy to draw others into their space. People with these magnetic personality traits are a consistently great match for brand ambassador roles. People with magnetic personalities naturally create buzz and excitement at an event. Magnetic people do just that – they draw in and engage consumers to your event space.
3. Experience – Although brand ambassadors and their experience can be helpful, do not quickly rule out those who haven’t yet worked as one. A large variety of job experience translates seamlessly into a brand ambassador role: customer service, hospitality, sales and administrative experience are all skill-sets that are suited for all the makings of an A+ brand ambassador.
4. Interests – Each product and service is different. Consider the message you are communication with your promotional event and seek out brand ambassadors who posses a similar qualities to the brand. For example: if the event is at a marathon, choose fitness-minded individuals who will bring personal excitement to your event.
5. Special skills – We all have unique experiences and with so many types of promotional events happening, any number of specialties should be considered based on the specific job. Some examples of special skills: photography, modeling, cosmetology, acting, bilingual speaking, dancing, emceeing etc.
Ready to pick the best brand ambassadors for your event? Contact ATN Promo today!